anthology, audiobook, novel, resolutions, short fiction, writing
Normally, I don’t do resolutions. But since the past few years have been anything but ordinary, maybe it’s time to fall in line with the trend. I think I have good chance to achieve all these resolutions:
- Publish a short story in a magazine.
- Edit my short fiction “Man of His Word” for 2022’s BWG anthology “Element of Mystery”
- Publish in at least one other anthology.
- Crank out at least one book. Finish the draft, and get as far into editing and searching for a agent/publisher as time allows.
- Produce an audiobook!
- Resume a healthy lifestyle, and lose my Covid-19 weight.
Resolutions that I don’t hold out much hope for…
- Invent a new sport called “Ochsball”.
- Overthrow the government of a country. I think I’ll start small, probably Nauru or Tuvalu. Whichever has the least number of insects. Or spiders.
- Finish a self-paced course on auto-appendectomy.
- Learn scuba diving, and visit R’lyeh.
- Dump a bottle of Rogaine on Jeff Bezo’s head.
Wish me luck!